Thread: IMing question

Default IMing question

while IMing yesterday with takenoko I noticed she doesn't show up as online when she is. her name isn't on the IM signed-on list, and her icon doesn't show up as green on the main page. so, unless she starts an IM with me, I can't start one with her. she says she has unclicked the 'hide online status' option. does anyone know what is happening?

edit: whoopth

Nishiazai-cho, Shiga-ken ---> California, USA

Think there is a glitch in the system or something dude...it doesnt show me as on and when i try to IM the system constantly boots me and has me join back up when i post something!

You should take a look at it when you get the chance bro!
    You got the BFG 9000...Oh yes!!

Nishiazai-cho, Shiga-ken ---> California, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Did you click "Show Instant Messenger" below your name in the User info box at the left?
    Yup...but dob did tell me that the system is buggy from time to time...so maybe I was just encountering that...ill try again later and well see what i come up with!
    You got the BFG 9000...Oh yes!!

Sometimes people log out and then back in again for not reason, which is what happened with me and Doomer today.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"