Thread: Banning/Deletion discussion, split from Applying sticky thre

Default Banning/Deletion discussion, split from Applying sticky thre

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Post subject: WARNING: NO TROLLING ALLOWED HERE.
    This is the incoming JETs / Applying for JETs forum. NO TROLLING is allowed here. Any offtopic / abusive / etc topics will get you banned. You have been warned.

So nur. Take it into the arena with the big boys.... if you dare

muhahahahaha! :twisted:

KN
    oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''

sorry.. there was a spider on my keyboard.

z.

Does that mean that anyone who replied to her threads had their posts deleted too?

Good job Paul - who the hell has time for people like that? (with their real or imagined personalities....)

Mandy...um...Ini...I mean...VoR...uuuh...Uncle Harry or whatever is now Bobbit. :?
    Pau

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiiantime
    Mandy...um...Ini...I mean...VoR...uuuh...Uncle Harry or whatever is now Bobbit. :?
    What makes you say that? I honestly don't know.

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrey
    Does that mean that anyone who replied to her threads had their posts deleted too?
    Thats not what is supposed to happen, but i think it might have screwed up a little when I deleted Mandy, and taken a few extra posts with it. Sorry guys.
    Mabushiii!!!

Fair enough.

Don't get why Bobbit was banned. What precious rule was broken this time?

Pretty sure that wasn't Ini.

VIP

If it wasn't I apologise. The co-incidence was too much (he registered a few hours after Mandy was deleted, and immediately started posting like he knew everyone). For the record, thats why i didnt delete yet, to give him time to object.

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!

The home of Japanese hardware (via the state of Maine)

I'm just curious. Is there a particular reason why he's allowed to continually sign up under new names? Is there no way to ban his IP address or something? It just seems silly that this go-round has been going on for at least a year- he registers, posts a bunch of inflammatory shit, gets banned, reregisters, posts more shit, gets banned, repeat ad nauseum. Is there not a more permanent solution available? If there is and it's just not being implemented, I'm inclined to say "shit or get off the pot." Keeping him around just to occasionally make the place "exciting" is lame.
    "Hello, this is Dr. Niles Crane.... Although I feel perfectly qualified to fill Frasier's radio shoes, I should warn you that while Frasier is a Freudian, I am a Jungian. So there'll be no
    blaming Mother today!"
    -Niles Crane

No longer necessary.
    "Hello, this is Dr. Niles Crane.... Although I feel perfectly qualified to fill Frasier's radio shoes, I should warn you that while Frasier is a Freudian, I am a Jungian. So there'll be no
    blaming Mother today!"
    -Niles Crane

Also no longer necessary.
    blaming Mother today!"
    -Niles Crane

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Faustus
    I'm just curious. Is there a particular reason why he's allowed to continually sign up under new names? Is there no way to ban his IP address or something? It just seems silly that this go-round has been going on for at least a year- he registers, posts a bunch of inflammatory shit, gets banned, reregisters, posts more shit, gets banned, repeat ad nauseum. Is there not a more permanent solution available? If there is and it's just not being implemented, I'm inclined to say "shit or get off the pot." Keeping him around just to occasionally make the place "exciting" is lame.
    Ini has a dynamic IP address. Short of banning every IP in his region, theres not a lot we can do. Or we could make signups need approval, but since theres no way we could tell it was Ini until he started posting, whats the point?
    Mabushiii!!!

Fair enough. I was wondering if it might be something like that.
    blaming Mother today!"
    -Niles Crane

Ah well...he can be mildly funny sometimes. Better than that BD glean loser.
    Awww... you look like you need a hug! \(^^)/