Thread: Yamanashi Ken

Default Yamanashi Ken

I'm not sure if this is exactly the right place since this is my first visit to this forum, but I was wondering if anyone else on here is going to Yamanashi or is already there. I'm heading to Hokuto city and just kinda interested. I've been reading the Big Daikon forums but that isn't exactly the place I'm interested in visiting.

I'm jealous. It was my first choice but in the end it didn't really matter cos I got Okayama, which I'm also most chuffed with.

So although I don't have much to offer you in the way of concrete facts, I am still jealous! It's central, it's pretty, its close to some of the coolest places going and the existing JETs that convinced me of all this stuff before I knew I wasn't actually going there were really nice people and with Mt Fuji to boot.

Lucky boy/girl!

Oh yu berry lucky boy. Yamanashi is wonderful beautiful. Is many lake and there fujisan.

United States => Aizumisato-machi, Fukushima-ken

Have a penpal in Yamanashi, she seems to think it's a great place. That's all I've heard though!

Sean

I've been placed in Yamanashi-ken as well. I just found out that I will be living in Kofu City. I am really happy about my placement and have heard nothing but good things so far.

Look forward to hearing from others heading to Yamanashi!