Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Savings

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic
    Take for example the Casio Ex-word XD-ST6200. The RRP is 45man, in a major store it's probably around 34man (and 5000 yen points back), but you can pick it up for 23.5man or 24man delivered. Memory cards are ridiculously overpriced in big stores.
    RRP 45man?? I think you missed a decimal point out there. They give Ex-words out free to teachers at my school, I'm not a fan.
    I understand what you're saying though. And no, I don't have access to Akihabara most people in inaka don't. But I'm happy with the saving I got on my dictionary thank-you very much. It still worked out cheaper than what my friend paid after he looked in Akihabara and the versions they have in Taiwan & HK. (The dictionary we have is for Japanese/Chinese learners of English so that's why he checked Taiwan & HK)
    Give me my marker show me my line... surely this is it... the edge?

Yeah sorry about the decimal point, need to wake up.

They give these Ex-words out for free? Nice
    http://kakaku.com/prdsearch/detail.a...ey=20753010289

Actually I just used the first one there as an example. I got a Seiko one myself, J/C/E too.

The school is blocking the link so I can't see which ones you're asking about. But yeah, all the teachers here have free ex-words. The students now have electronic dictionarys (and they all must buy the same model) so the rep gives the teachers a freebie one as a thanks for the custom kind of kickback.
    I prefer my dictionary coz it's got the little pen I can use to draw swiggles, erm kanji, on the screen.
    Give me my marker show me my line... surely this is it... the edge?