Thread: Camden Market...

Default Camden Market...

Is perfect for omiyage/trinket purchases for all things cheap and British.
    If you have some time during/between the London Orientation & Amabassador's Reception I recommend going early in the morning.

Get a tube to Camden Town (for those who don't know), there are loads of stalls selling UK branded goods (stationery, keyrings, glasses, flags, scarves, Euro 2004 paraphernalia etc)....
    "I don't want to go to Waitrose, I want a fuck buddy."

That's a cool idea. Is it open on Sundays?

Although, I do have the Beatles shop just 5 mins from where I work. What else could I possible need!?!
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Aye. I recommend going early Sat. morning before it turns into the Mos Eisely Cantina from Tatooine.

"I don't want to go to Waitrose, I want a fuck buddy."

Quote Originally Posted by solacegirl
    Aye. I recommend going early Sat. morning before it turns into the Mos Eisely Cantina from Tatooine.
    It turns into the Mos Eisley Cantina!?! Fantastic! I knew life was a bit different down south, but I never expected this!
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"