Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 questions

Quote Originally Posted by Sloshed
    Yes, we are actually competing for positions. While different consulates may have quotas if you get picked as an alternate they tend to go off the raw score instead. So even a single point can mean the difference between going or not going.
    So I guess we will have to remain enemies until after the results come in. very well……………….
    :smt068 :smt070 :smt071 :smt075 :smt073 :smt078 :smt079 :smt072 :smt062 :smt021

Aye, sad but true. I really want to help people a lot but... I want to get into JET more. Since if I get into JET I can share what I know, help people, and enjoy it. Last year I helped a lot of people... they all got in and I didn't, which has made me a tad cynical and a bit more selfish at least as far as the application and interview. Once the interviews are all done with I will answer any and all questions happily, since if I don't get in this year I am going to follow other options.

When you get into the consulate for your interview just lock the door behind you.

The building is BIG and has many doors =P One of the bigger buildings in Detroit. Houses a lot of different things (including, thankfully, a Starbucks).

The building is BIG and has many doors =P One of the bigger buildings in Detroit. Houses a lot of different things (including, thankfully, a Starbucks).
    I know its in the 'Ren Cen' as they call it in Detroit. Its also GM's headquarters, its ironic that GM shares a building with a country whose companies are slowly putting them out of business. Just lock the door that goes into the consulate.

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackChef
    Yes, we are actually competing for positions. While different consulates may have quotas if you get picked as an alternate they tend to go off the raw score instead. So even a single point can mean the difference between going or not going.
    So I guess we will have to remain enemies until after the results come in. very well……………….
    Hey now! Can't we just settle this over a nice, peaceful game of janken?

Quote Originally Posted by Caito
    Hey now! Can't we just settle this over a nice, peaceful game of janken?
    Just as long as you agree to choose paper, otherwise I don't like the randomness and lack of skill it takes to win.

Hello Ini,
    I was wondering when your child molesting phedophile self would slither back onto the site and for your information I did get an Interview.

:?
    Profanity: The last refuge of the limited intellect.

I know its in the 'Ren Cen' as they call it in Detroit. Its also GM's headquarters, its ironic that GM shares a building with a country whose companies are slowly putting them out of business. Just lock the door that goes into the consulate.
    Yep, the Renaissance Center, interesting building and very easy to get lost in... can't really lock the door to the consulate since they have guards there.

Maybe I will post signs saying 'JET Interviews this way...' to the opposite side of the building? Very easy ti get lost in there due to the different towers. Thankfully due to my keen sense of smell and natural coffee-based instincts I can tell where I am in relation to the Starbucks...