Thread: Post Deleted?

Default Post Deleted?

What happened to my 'Recontract Denied?' post? Hmm?? :x I don't see it moved anywhere...did it get deleted?
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Would have been deleted by the racist admins. Because of White Supremacy, many of the history books which are used to teach around the World in schools, colleges, and other places of learning have distorted true history of other Humans of Color on this planet so-called Earth, are full of lies, and foster hate against other Humans of Color, races, nationalities in the Human Family. There are hundreds of lies in history because of White Supremacy: 1) Columbus discovered America, 2) Greece is the Mother of Western Civilization, 3) Black people are cursed people--that it is in The Bible, 4) Jesus Christ and God are White, 5) Native American, Afrikans, Asians, Indians, are all savages, 6) Whites are the mothers and fathers of medicine, science, 7) Black people are inferior, and White people superior--all of these are lies and falsehoods. We, Amazulu, believe that all history books that contain falsehoods should be destroyed and only books that are based on true facts on every race, should be taught in all schools of learning, teaching true history and not falsehood. To put one race over the other because you feel your one race is better than the other race) is wrong and when you do this, you indeed have become a race of Devils, causing destruction to everything that is life or truth on this planet so-called Earth or in the Universe.We, all the people on this planet so-called Earth, must teach true history, not falsehood, and must respect each other's color, culture, ways of life as long as we are not living an uncivilized life

Re-post it?
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

And ask everyone else to repost their replies.

Quote Originally Posted by dombay
    And ask everyone else to repost their replies.
    If that is all gone then maybe there is a gremlin, or they were deleted for a reason
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

there seems to be a few things missing and the whole site has been a bit on the sluggish side the last few days? maybe that's just me?

Yeah, something is wrong with the site.

CONSPIRACY!!!!>>>>>>>>>OMGWTF!!!
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Same here. I get a lot of pages saying 'there are no posts for this topic' or something similar.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

They deleted all of Ini’s posts as ‘Yourmother…..’, he probably said something on it to make them decide to delete the entire thread.

az

Quote Originally Posted by Afrika
    Color
    :?: I thought ini was a POM?

Quote Originally Posted by az
    Color
    :?: I thought ini was a POM?
    Racism and Hate, in all its forms, are trying and almost succeeding in ruling the lives of Human Beings on this planet so-called Earth. Just look all around you. Black People against White People, White People against Black, Brown, Yellow, Red People. Everyone of the same race killing and hating their own selves, even this religion against that religion. My truth is put against your truth, my color against your color, my dog against your cat, my strength against your strength, one country against the other, or one city, town, state, community against the other. Father is against Mother, Son or Daughter, sister is against brother, and even Earth People against some other form of Life on Earth, in the Universe, and even against God the Supreme One (Force).Yes, Racism and Hate is ruling Human Beings. It is a sick disease of the mind, because one Human wishes to be better than the other. For all those who love to Hate or believe strongly in Racism: Just wait until an Earthquake hits your area, or a big storm or wind comes to destroy your city, town, county or your life and that of your loved ones, or a volcano erupts and burns up everything in sight, or the insects turn on your farm crops, then you'll see how you would be starving to eat. You could try that Racism on each other, but God really doesn't care if you hate Him or not, because when He/She sets the motion (elements) of the Earth, Wind or Fire against your Racist, Hating behind (Ass), there will not be anything you can do. God has killed more Humans than all the Wars of the Holy Bible, Glorious Qu'ran, and wars of today all put together. The Supreme Force (God, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloahim, Jah) etc. has the power of mother nature to be for you or to be against you. He/She/Whatever/The Force/The One True God can send any of the elements on this planet so-called Earth against you. If The Creator wishes, He/She can send elements from other planets or from the Universe against you.The Creator is the Lord of all The Worlds and if you Humans love Racism and Hate, and love to rule by Racism and Hate, but do not deal with Justice, then you Humans will feel the Great Wrath of Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloahim, Jah, God, The Supreme One, (Force) upon you, which will bring about Death, Pain, Sorrow, Sickness and Destruction. Only belief in the Supreme One and Truth will destroy this disease called Racism and Hate.

VIP

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackChef
    They deleted all of Ini’s posts as ‘Yourmother…..’, he probably said something on it to make them decide to delete the entire thread.
    Well, the name itself was offensive as well as his posts, so I decided to delete the account. However there was an SQL error during the operation and it seemed to delete some other posts and even a thread or two as well. I'm really sorry about that (ok, I admit, i was hoping no one would notice ops: ) Next time ill just have to search for all his posts and delete them 1 by 1 :? .
    Mabushiii!!!

You should have just said there was a Gremlin; I would have believed you

VIP

Yeah, now i come to think of it, it might have happened before with another incarnation of ini. Oh well, we live and learn.
    Mabushiii!!!

I said that we're the crew that leads the pack and we'll teach ya lessons that you'll never forget.

speaking of posts getting deleted,

the "so how was your interview"? thread is not loading, but has an error message. i hope that one doesn't get deleted because it was very helpful

Delicious...and moist! kiwimusume's Avatar

Would have been deleted by the racist admins.
    It's as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to get you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by saritajuanita
    speaking of posts getting deleted,

the "so how was your interview"? thread is not loading, but has an error message. i hope that one doesn't get deleted because it was very helpful
    If it was a phpbb error, it was because the drive our site is on ran out of space. It's working now.

gotcha...

good and good