Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FBI check

I realize that chilling is needed, but if any random problem were to arise -- needing to have it resent, get new fingerprints, needing to clarify something over the phone -- I would MUCH rather take care of it here in the States with a local phone, and awake at the same time as everyone else.

Just ask that one JET who is having to deal with US tax issues from Japan -- Doomer, was it? I do not envy having that to deal with along with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by natsume
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee
    This thread is the only thing keeping me moderately calm about the whole FBI check, but only moderately.
    Ummm, not even May yet? Why the panic?
    I think the end of June/early July would be the time to start a mild panic, that one could stoke daily into a major one as July flew by....
    I did note later in my post that my fears are irrational. There's been a good deal of stress in other sectors of my life lately and it's been spilling over.

Called the FBI...they said not to worry. April 9th is still probably too early to get a report...so to Musasabi...you're very lucky. I don't know who you had to blow...but kudos to you!!! :smt005
    Yatta, bitch! Yatta!

Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus91982
    Called the FBI...they said not to worry. April 9th is still probably too early to get a report...so to Musasabi...you're very lucky. I don't know who you had to blow...but kudos to you!!! :smt005
    Hahaha, nope, no hoover necessary. I hoped to get the form 2 months out, so I requested it 1 month out, expecting to get it 3 months out. I wanted to leave a little wiggle room since there was a little booboo on my record. :twisted:

^^^ what was the "booboo" and did you discuss it during the interview?

I am not really worried about not getting it back yet, just if they got it because they haven't charged my credit card yet, though maybe they don't do that till they finish the whole process. Well lucky I am getting paid now so I donít have to worry about having money in there.

Yeah, I STILL haven't got mine in yet.
    I have a life outside of preparing for JET...that's why I'm posting on this board.... ops:
    doh...

Really, I don't have a car, the cops are lame and won't fingerprint me whenever I borrow a car and go there (no appts...jerks), and I don't think throwing a brick through the window of the popo station is going to make JET happier than a late form would...

I haven't either. I was planning on going in and getting finger printed over the weekend, but I got stung on Friday by something that I'm apparently allergic to, leading my hand to swell up like a hobbit's. Yep, I'm lucky like that...