Thread: Site reverted and lost pics

Default Site reverted and lost pics

Heya - yesterday I posted a new pic, and then the next time I logged on the site reverted to the old ITIL with the link to the new address, plus I lost my pic and now my old pic is on the home page, and no pic at all on my profile page..

Why for is this?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson.

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Not sure. The DNS is still in a bit of limbo (the ip address), so just try uploading it again.
    is this why i still have to use the IP to get on the site,,,,,i just thought somthing was wrong with my computer when i saw this..

Indeed. All's working fine now. I'll give it a few days, then cancel the old hosting.
    well no big deal.
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

VIP

Its working for me at home now, but not at work. At least its no longer fluctuating, so it should actually settle down permanently in a matter of hours/days.

Until this happens, some things wont quite work as expected.
    Mabushiii!!!

I have just found the exact same thing - my work computer was the one which lost pics etc, but now I am at home and it seems fine.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson.