Thread: NSFW/Report

Default NSFW/Report

Paul,

Some of us, especially me, are a bit heavy handed with the mouse and accidently hit the report button. Like me for the third time this week.

I know it's a case of me needing to be mroe careful about in which way i throw my mouse around the room but is there some way to make it need to be confirmed. Like 'are you sure you want to report this post' or something?

Ta

If this page was a nuclear warhead it would probably also have a 'are you sure you want to bomb the shit out of Chiba?' thing too?

whoops, sorry
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    It ain't happening chief. Just be more careful.
    Yea, fair enough. I'll try to be more careful then!

But i am a bit of a clumsy bint so I am sorry for all the times I have done it.

It happens to me due to pages loading slowly or when the page width gets stretched by a long link. I click on where I think a certain button should be, but it ain't there!

It's no big deal.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Yep, and that's one reason why I wait for pages to finish loading before I go mad clicking things
    Heh! If you saw how slowly they load at school you'd have more sympathy for me!
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"