Thread: New Forum

Default New Forum

Is there any chance we could rearrange the general forum into a general forum and japan related forum :?: I get sick of going through all the padding threads and posts in the general forum and it would be good if the actually useful threads could be sepearated from the padding that some people seem to be doing an awful lot of.

VIP

I know what you mean. Not having as much time as I used to, im struggling to keep up with General as well.

If a few more people post in here agreeing, im sure either me or Paul will do something about it

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!

I'd like to see an offtopic forum (which is really what the general forum has become), and refocus the general forum on japan and japan-related issues (perhaps a renaming to Japan Forum would be appropriate).

C.

Cool, thanks.

C.

Good idea with the new threads, should keep things a bit more organised round here!

BTW can we have a new section called 'Dob', where people can discuss anything to do with me? I think the site is crying out for it.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

it would be good if the actually useful threads could be sepearated from the padding that some people seem to be doing an awful lot of.
    Its good to know Im not going un-noticed!

VIP

Good call Paul, it's much clearer now!
    Mabushiii!!!

hometown: Perth, Western Australia - Was a JET in Yabu-shi, Hyogo-ken for 5 years, now in Taiwan

Sounds like a great idea to me..

I can't keep up with all the padding..

Damn you chimp! you beat me to being a Ninja.. but at least all my .. well. most of my posts are relevant!!