Thread: Image Button/Icon

Default Image Button/Icon

This may have been discussed before, sorry if it has already been addressed I couldn't find a relevant thread.

Is it possible to have posted images linked to a clickable image icon? As happend on BD. That way we can choose to view the image or not, rather than it just being there in the thread for all to see. It would be very handy as many people view the site from work, and images arouse suspicion of co-cowrkers even if they are deemed work-safe. It would also cut down on the number of threads labelled NSFW because individuals can label each posted image NSFW rather than the entire thread.

Nishiazai-cho, Shiga-ken ---> California, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    or program my own (tailor made, photos of memebers, more secure, but takes a hell of a lot of time).
    Ill cast my vote for this one...but then i dont know much about programming forums...perhaps we could discuss this the next time im in osaka (or when YOU come down to shiga which needs to be SOON!!!)
    You got the BFG 9000...Oh yes!!

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

or when YOU come down to shiga which needs to be SOON!!!
    ok i know north and south dont really go along with up and down but didnt you ever learn that when you live north of somone you say "come up" not "come down" Jesus, man, really, get a life!

ps, you still on for saturday....big day'n all!
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

Nishiazai-cho, Shiga-ken ---> California, USA

Quote Originally Posted by markteacher80
    or when YOU come down to shiga which needs to be SOON!!!
    ok i know north and south dont really go along with up and down but didnt you ever learn that when you live north of somone you say "come up" not "come down" Jesus, man, really, get a life!

ps, you still on for saturday....big day'n all!
    Thats what happens when you live in Southern California your whole life!!! Everything comes "down" to see you, and you go "up" to see them...
    You got the BFG 9000...Oh yes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    or program my own (tailor made, photos of memebers, more secure, but takes a hell of a lot of time).
    Ill cast my vote for this one...but then i dont know much about programming forums...perhaps we could discuss this the next time im in osaka (or when YOU come down to shiga which needs to be SOON!!!)
    What fucking business is it of yours?
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.