Thread: Chat

Default Chat

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the chat room is down like 23 hours a day lately. You guys need to find a better network. There are lots of consistent servers out there if you need them.

hrm, I haven't been using the chat rooms so much, but another site (techiweb.com) has done a few updates on php-chat.org's phpNuke chat module (taking it from 6.0 to 6.5+ compatible). The download requires the free registration, but the module cake to set up (as it only took me a half hour on my site).

hrm.... techiweb appears to be in-op now, (during the ol' preview). I have the zip file and I can email that as well. Go to php-chat.org to preview the chat room - they let you sign and enter in as a guest (so no registration). The module is nice, but a few php files still need to be written for it. The chat room works, but some of web-based admin has yet to be developed. The closest you get is using phpMyAdmin to make new chat rooms. But, from the admin panel in phpNuke, you can set the colors (so it's easy to match the theme) and look at who's chatting.

I like it. PM me if you want that file as well.
    Who's your user, program?