Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: so... bit akward..

Deleted

It was got rid of in 2003. (The house of lords squashed Blair's first attempt to get rid of it)

No one was prosecuted under section 28, but it did make schools self-censor what they did.

It also spured on gay rights groups, like Stonewall.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCarter
    pipe down faggot, there are kids in the staffroom and I don't want them to be warped by reading your pink manifesto
    For fuck's sake Ini, stop flirting with Dombay already. At first the sexual tension was playing out like a soap opera but now it's just stale and predictable... like a soap opera. Stick it in him already and put us out of our misery.

Yea ini, stick it in me. I'll meet you on the main street of Chiba shi on saturday night.. You'll know me. I'll be the only person on the street.
    Melanie: back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdDxFsopVs

'Oh it's so wonderful to be an older woman. All this old stuff to do'

Repealed by the mincers in blairs faggy new labour, against the wishes of the majority of the population. Its spirit still lives on in many local authorities and private schools.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

yea but like i said before

its like banning drinking. people just drink anyway. ban discussing homosexuality people discuss it anyway. And then fuck in a public toilet near you. And women, how many of your husbands are down there rogering the local vicar mm?

Idiot.

I don't think teachers should be talking about getting pissed with elementary school kids either. Jesus, you have a fucked up attitude to teaching if you think its suitable to discuss barney the dinosaur knocking back a bottle of jamesons for dutch courage before fucking big bird round the back of the chippy.
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

what if they see two blokes holding hands in the street? What happens if they see some sort of hetero sexual reference on TV? How long can we shelter these darling little innocents (only long enough for someone to tell tem on the kindergarten playground and probably something wrong to boot).

I mean im pretty sure noone's going into the mechanics or blow by blow details of straight or gay sex but even if they were the kids are going to find out pretty quickly anyway.

I knew what sex was when i was in kindergarten. I daresay most 5 year olds do. I knew that people got married, how babies are made, that some people fall in love with people of the same gender etc etc etc. It's not a big secret; kids do know this stuff.

Edited to make sense.

Why indeed, I think I'll smoke some ice and rape a hooker at my next elementary visit.

Why indeed, I think I'll smoke some ice and rape a hooker at my next elementary visit.
    That's not the same mate.

What about discussing how some people fall in love with animals? People who fall in love with the shemales? What fetishes are we allowed to discuss and which ones are taboo?

homosexuality is not a fetish though. They also represent a substantial portion of the population.

It'd be like not talking about black people just in case it's too difficult for the kids to understand that people might be a bit diferent to what their parents are.

Quote Originally Posted by dombay
    homosexuality is not a fetish though. They also represent a substantial portion of the population.
    Of course it is, its not like you are the next stage of human evolution. You're no different than the boot sniffers and pedos of the world.

Of course it is, its not like you are the next stage of human evolution. You're no different than the boot sniffers and pedos of the world.
    And rampant overpopulation of the world IS the next stage of evolution?

thats not really evolution is it Doris?

Yea it is. I don't personally believe in evolution but if i did I would say the world is correcting its own overpopulation with women getting into careers and not being baby machines anymore, the rise in homosexuality and people having kids later in life.

I don't think YOU are the next stage in evolution either, Ini. In fact, maybe you should do evolution a favour and just not breed? Though im pretty sure you've probably got that down pat already, don't you?

Melbourne - Osaka - Felixstowe - Melbourne - Yandina

blow by blow details
    *snort*
    "Like anyone with a sliver of honesty in them I believe what I find I believe when I wake up each morning."
    Stephen Fry, The stars' tennis balls

I would have thought the world was correcting overpopulation through the widespread outbreak of AIDs in the most overcrowded parts of the world.

I cant see how women with careers, the rise of fudge packers and people having kids in later life has anything to do with over population? Have all the chinese peasants and brazilian slum dwellers started to head off to work at pricewaterhousecoopers before popping back to the winebar for some light buggery?

Yea disease helps too.

Deleted

Actually decreasing infant mortality has been found to be the best way to reduce population. Jeffery Sacs talked about it in the Q & A of this years Reith lectures, which can be found here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/reith2007/lecture1.shtml

Did he say anything about the best way to reduce the number of homosexuals?