Thread: 2006 answers?

Melbourne - Osaka - Felixstowe - Melbourne - Yandina

Default 2006 answers?

So I just took the listening test from last year's 3kyu JLPT from the jlpt.info website. Spent a while registering as a member so I could get the version with the answers, only to find that the answers aren't actually given - just the question numbers with nothing there after them. Plus the embedded audio file started at Part 1 question 8, so not sure how I was meant to do qu 1-7.
    I'm so broke after Okinawa and paying to register for the bloody test - can someone tell me where to find the answers to the 2006 Level 3 test, short of having to trek to Kinokuniya and buy a book?
    "Like anyone with a sliver of honesty in them I believe what I find I believe when I wake up each morning."
    Stephen Fry, The stars' tennis balls

argh! This book confuses me. Check if these answers make sense:

Part 1: 1=1; 2=4, 3=3, 4=3, 5=2, 6=3, 7=4, 8=2, 9=4, 10=4,, 11=1, 12=1

Part2: 1=2, 2=3, 3=2, 4=3, 5=2, 6=1, 7=3, 8=3, 9=4, 10=3, 11=4
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

Yes, they do! Thanks so much. For Part 1 I got 3/5 (yes there were 12 questions but I could only do the last 5 coz of the fucked audio file); and for Part 2 9/11 - 75% overall.
    This is a HUGE relief because today I did a Unicom practice listening test and only got 64%. It's Part 1 - with the pictures - that screws me over. Part 2 is okay.
    Again - thanks heaps!
    "Like anyone with a sliver of honesty in them I believe what I find I believe when I wake up each morning."

wicket can you point out where those listening tests are?

They're here:
    http://jlpt.info/
    You need to register to get the version with the answers, but either there is a fault with it or it's a Mac problem, coz when I downloaded it some answers were missing.
    The audio file is embedded in the test paper - but the 2006 Level 3 one seems to start from Part 1 Qu 8.
    Good luck navigating the site - it's one of the worst ones I've ever seen.