Thread: Low, low level SHS lesson resources?

Default Low, low level SHS lesson resources?

Hola. My school is a very very low level, non-academic SHS school with overly mature students (some are older than I am). I have complete freedom to do anything I want in some of my classes, and in some cases I'm merely handed the reins while the JTE stands in the corner and just stairs at the clock.

Was wondering if anyone has any resources out there that would be good for (basically) adults with low level English. www.bogglesworldesl.com and ESL Cafe have both been slightly helpful, but is there a bit more out there that I don't know about?

Thanks!

Half the time, I'm doing holiday lessons at mine... *shrugs* but I'm not sure how well that'd work with adults. XD

Maybe ask them what they want to learn about. Get them to practice interviewing each other
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

www.eslprintables.com - you have to add some printables to be able to download any, but it is soooo worth it.
    fucking genki

Nice...printables, that's kinda what I need. I guess sending them anything you can get off the ITIL Downloads section will do eh?

I'll give it a go later (can't access e-mail at school)

Anyways thanks