OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

Default JLPT Answers

JLPT, Level 1 test.

http://jp.hjenglish.com/page/28447/

And answers.

http://www.bigdaikon.org/board/viewt...857069#1857069

JLPT, Level 2 test.

http://jp.hjenglish.com/page/28448/

The Level 2 answers, and Levels 3 and 4 are in there somewhere too.
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

Delicious...and moist! kiwimusume's Avatar

I am avoiding those like the plague. I'm too neurotic about the whole thing. Someone posted those on BigDaikon, I got partway down, found one question I got wrong, worth 0.25% of my final score, among a whole bunch of stuff I got right, and my blood pressure started rising in a way that Hermione in the 5th Harry Potter book would be proud of. Promptly exited out of that post. Me no likey. Neurotic Cat is going to wait til the official results come out, methinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by goloons View Post
    My favorite student just tried to BITE MY NIPPLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coollead View Post
    Yeah, it's really good stuff. For some reason, they bound it as a book, instead of on a roll. There's 190 pages, which is probably good for at least a few dozen shits.

Melbourne - Osaka - Felixstowe - Melbourne - Yandina

I can't find Level 3. A little help, anyone?
    "Like anyone with a sliver of honesty in them I believe what I find I believe when I wake up each morning."
    Stephen Fry, The stars' tennis balls

http://jp.hjenglish.com/page/28500/ That's the first section

All I can seem to find. Though my Chinese isn't the best so I might be missing it.
    Melanie: back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdDxFsopVs

'Oh it's so wonderful to be an older woman. All this old stuff to do'

Thanks Dom, but it's the questions. Do you know where I can find the answers?
    "Like anyone with a sliver of honesty in them I believe what I find I believe when I wake up each morning."

Question #4 from the listening section I in 2級 is missing. I'm trying to reconstruct my test to see how I did. Does anyone remember what it was about? I'm trying to channel my photographic memory. Never mind the fact that they don't have the Listening II questions...

Well, I only have the Writing/Vocab section for Level 3 (thanks Dombay!) and just checked my answers. If I couldn't remember what I'd written I marked it as incorrect, since I would have guessed it on the actual day. Did okay on questions 1 and 2 - 29/35, but sucked badly in question 3, so for 3, 4 and 5 I got 24/40. Grand total of 70/100.
    Not as good as some of my practice tests, but at least it's a pass. On the day I thought this was the section I did worst in. Here's hoping I'm right!
    *Those of you checking tests, don't forget not all questions are worth the same amount of points.

ETA: I meant Level 3. Not Level 2. The way I'm going I'll never be up to that standard!

The answers to 3kyuu can be found on the final page, here:-

http://jp.hjenglish.com/page/28500/?page=3

This is great because I can still remember pretty much all the answers I gave, even the ones I guessed, so at the very least I can guestimate how well I did.

Shame I can't find the listening though as that was the section I did poorest on. Then again I guessed 21 out of 23 answers so I wouldn't be able to remember which answers I put. So maybe it's best I don't try to find it

Thanks for the link markteacher80

hmmm didn't expect to pass, as i was over confident and didn't study

it got a 64 for the vocab/kanji/listening .. didn't check the reading/grammar because i couldn't remember my answers. if i barely scraped by on the first parts there is no way i passed part 3. i'm not sure how the weight-ed-ness works but i can't be that lucky

Quote Originally Posted by saritajuanita
    hmmm didn't expect to pass, as i was over confident and didn't study

it got a 64 for the vocab/kanji/listening .. didn't check the reading/grammar because i couldn't remember my answers. if i barely scraped by on the first parts there is no way i passed part 3. i'm not sure how the weight-ed-ness works but i can't be that lucky
    Reading/grammar is worth 200 points, while vocab/kanji and listening are worth 100 points each.

Quote Originally Posted by ENAY
    The answers to 3kyuu can be found on the final page, here:-

http://jp.hjenglish.com/page/28500/?page=3

This is great because I can still remember pretty much all the answers I gave, even the ones I guessed, so at the very least I can guestimate how well I did.

Shame I can't find the listening though as that was the section I did poorest on. Then again I guessed 21 out of 23 answers so I wouldn't be able to remember which answers I put. So maybe it's best I don't try to find it

Thanks for the link markteacher80
    Thanks! I just checked the Reading/Grammar section and I'm sitting here in shock. Apart from Qu 1 (10/15), I'm very very happy. According to my calculations I got 166/200 for that section. Admittedly, as most people have said, it was much easier than in previous years. Makes up for the average performance in the Writing/Vocab section. Now I wish I could check Listening. Traditionally it's my best section, but I have a feeling I may have been a bit overconfident and stuffed it up. That'll teach me!.

Being close to passing is annoying
    I just want to know the answer already.

I mean after taking the practice tests, takes like a few mins to total up the scores yourself. And because you have to colour in little circles they will just stick all these test papers in a ocr machine and have a computer do all the marking. The Japan system always makes you wait months and months for things.

This I don't understand either. If the CLAIR tests are all marked by computer and the results can be sent within a month, then why can't JLPT do the same?
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

Pandilex

I checked the first section and I got 67%

I understand how people are saying the listening was hard, I guessed most of the answers, but the grammar I thought I did really well on.

I can't really be bothered to check it though.

Looks like I probably passed 2kyuu.

Yay Keekers!

Pandi, did you take 2kyuu or opt for 3kyuu in the end?
    I seem to recall you saying you were going for 2kyuu.

Since we were studying in the same class some years ago just feeling a bit nosy to how you're getting on these days

[edit]
    In another thread you said 3kyuu, so no need to answer

It seems to me different type of post,actually i was surfing net and came here. find this post different one!Well someone who dont know about it may get interesting type of information from this post…good sharing of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by shaloo.want View Post
    It seems to me different type of post,actually i was surfing net and came here. find this post different one!Well someone who dont know about it may get interesting type of information from this post…good sharing of ideas
    Hmmm... dejavu...

Quote Originally Posted by wicket View Post
    I can't find Level 3. A little help, anyone?
    of all yrs 1991-2008