Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2kyuu books

Quote Originally Posted by Blank
    If people are on Facebook, there's an application called kanji box, I think, that can quiz you on kanji and vocab in relation to whichever level of the JLPT you want. It throws in a few curveballs as well, some from higher levels towards the end of the quiz. There's a drill mode too. Obviously you can't test your writing skills, but I've found it useful for recognition.
    I use kanji box too. It's a pretty nice application. I'm already on the 1Q kanji (all the other kyuu levels are "bright green") but seeing as how you can pick the same, correct kanji several times simply through elimination and radical recognition, I tend to forget a lot of the kanji's meanings until I see them grouped up with incorrect ones again. I have to read stuff to get their meanings stuck in my head.

The Kanji practice thing on Facebook sounds interesting. Shame I can't stand Face Book though. I once signed up just because a mate couldn't be arsed to e-mail pictures from his digitial camera so I had to sign up and grab them off face book. It's just full of timwasting shit

> did you get your jlpt results yet?

Yes sorry dude, barely scraped a pass with 61% overall. My guess work on the listening part was a 42 but my other sections dragged up the mark thankfully.
    I'm so glad I did a load of practice tests before the day otherwise I'd have most definitely failed this time around. I don't think it's possible for me to do 2kyuu in the next year, especially since my study for the past 3 months or so have been non existent. (Other than DS Kanji training games that is, which are not really too useful for the tests since there is no writing)

Pandilex

congrats!

You passed as well if I recall? Congrats to you too. I think Level 2 will be a mammoth task by next December, only about 8 months away. Are you off for it Pandi? I bet I can fail more than you