Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Hiroshima JETs 2008-9

Nanak's > place in Pacela > Roopali
    never been to Lal's

you could always ask that Brody kid, he knows a bit about the city!

Actually Alexis was saying the same thing about the new place in Pacela, until she went there again with Dob and I, and tried a different curry and changed her mind. I had the chicken butter curry, and thought it was one of the best curries i've had in this country!

I may need to kidnap that Brody kid and make him show me all the good Indian restaurants and take me to listen to some bands

Actually, the first time I went with Alexis, I enjoyed it and then not the second time... third times the charm?
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

Nutty! Nanak's got the best nan, anyway. And there's one waitress there who speaks excellent English...haven't been there in ages though, so I don't know if she's still there.

Last edited by aj19; October 3rd, 2010 at 17:52.

Ooh, I don`t know about fearless. Crazy, maybe
    Dr Peterson: 'I'm a schoolteacher'
    Porter at Empire Hotel: 'Thought so: they always look as if they've lost something' -From "Spellbound"

You'd better all come see my presentation on the wonders of traveling! Everyone who comes gets a special gift* from me!

(Gift is really just the gift of seeing my super awesome travel presentation!)

Default Re: Hiroshima JETs 2008-9

Hiroshima JETs rejoice, you now have a webpage. Or I should say that your semi-monthly newsletter is now online is a very cool way.

The Wide Island View, which has been around since 2006 in PDF formatt, is now available online at http://www.wideislandview.com for your viewing pleasure. We're working hard at putting all the back issues into our database, but all the new stuff is online now. In fact you'll find that in addition to whats in the PDF version theres a whole lot more to read about online, as well as an up to the minute event calendar and user videos.

Please check it out and let us know how you feel about it. We'd love you even more if you took a blog post you've written and submit it as an article. The more people contribute the better we'll become.