Thread: Signatures

Default Signatures

I must be an idiot because I cannot for the life of me work out how to put a signature in my posts. Could someone please explain it to me SLOOOOOWLY using simple words?

The only good Windows KeroHazel's Avatar

Look near the top of the page for a simple white area that says "IThinkImLost: Forums".

Under that are several links. Click on the one that says "Profile". About a third of the way down there is a box called "signature".

Quote Originally Posted by KeroHazel
    Look near the top of the page for a simple white area that says "IThinkImLost: Forums".

Under that are several links. Click on the one that says "Profile". About a third of the way down there is a box called "signature".
    Yeah thanks, I tried typing in the sig box already and nothing is appearing at on my posts. Any other ideas?

Ah shit I see there's a box I need to check at the bottom of the posting. ops:
    "...it was like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean he didn't stand a chance. Against that kind of post count? Those kind of numbers command respect. They beat those with lower post counts into weeping submission. Fuck David and Goliath, watching it go down was honestly scary. It was like watching a 7 foot body builder walk into a maternity ward with a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest..."

The only good Windows KeroHazel's Avatar

Weird, I never even knew about that checkbox. It must be checked by default, and you unchecked it at some point.