Thread: Quality of site

Default Quality of site

My god this place has gone to shit in the last 12 hours. I place the blame firmly on the admins. When will Paul come back and spread peace and love throughout the land of ITIL with his quivering double chins and sparkling personality?

Default Re: Quality of site

Quote Originally Posted by SethArmstrong
    My god this place has gone to shit in the last 12 hours. I place the blame firmly on the admins. When will Paul come back and spread peace and love throughout the land of ITIL with his quivering double chins and sparkling personality?
    Yeah to think that 15 hours ago the most anyone here had to worry about was Mort, Papa and FK getting the boot, and now this. Talk about unfuckinforseen.
    "...it was like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean he didn't stand a chance. Against that kind of post count? Those kind of numbers command respect. They beat those with lower post counts into weeping submission. Fuck David and Goliath, watching it go down was honestly scary. It was like watching a 7 foot body builder walk into a maternity ward with a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest..."

Default Re: Quality of site

Quote Originally Posted by SethArmstrong
    I place the blame firmly on the admins.
    I completely agree. I'm dreading when the powertrips start.
    For relaxing times when ITIL explodes, make it Japanistan time. (Actually, don't, it's broken forever)

Quote Originally Posted by lego
    My hobby is play sex play masturbation hand shikoshikoshiko.