Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Q about the medical part of the application...this could be embarrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by 45Djiel View Post
    haha, after seeing those last two posts things come into perspective.
    So, I'm curious, after all those posts to put it down and not put it down, what is your final decision?

Default Re: A Q about the medical part of the application...this could be embarrasing.

I put down that I had allergies, and then during my interview they asked me if I thought it would be a problem and if my allergies were a problem if that would be cause for me to leave.

The best part about Japan for me is that I have no allergies in Japan. None. I am a mess in America, but I maybe have 3 days a year where I get all snotty and sneezy in Japan.

Suck it America.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChuRocket! View Post
    I put down that I had allergies, and then during my interview they asked me if I thought it would be a problem and if my allergies were a problem if that would be cause for me to leave.

The best part about Japan for me is that I have no allergies in Japan. None. I am a mess in America, but I maybe have 3 days a year where I get all snotty and sneezy in Japan.

Suck it America.
    which allergies you have?

Middle of Wheat field USA --> Middle of Rice field Japan-->Middle of Cornfield, USA

Default Re: A Q about the medical part of the application...this could be embarrasing.

Freedom and apple pie?