Thread: 2005 JET

Default 2005 JET

How about a forum for those of us going for the JET Programme in 2005 (again)? I was going to make a new Yahoo Group, 2005 JET but I got beaten to the punch. Anyway, I think it would be nice to develop a community of the next generation. Like Saved by the Bell: the New Class, but much much better (sorry for the American TV reference).

It would have to be a kajillion times (yes, a kajillion) better than the "new class" cuz no one will replace the original 6 (I know DD was in it but I just felt sorry for him).

My vote would be just to post on ITIL cuz it's more user-friendly than the Yahoo boards and it's easier to find information from previous posts. Besides, you'll have the previous applicants/existing JET'ers for inquiries to boot as well, something you wouldn't have if you started a new '05 Yahoo group.

I think people can just post as usual and all will be fine~

VIP

Justin, if you mean a seperate board, i guess that could be possible, so that application questions dont get mixed up with existing JET related stuff. If thats what you mean, i think we can do it.

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!