Thread: ECC

Middle of Wheat field USA --> Middle of Rice field Japan-->Middle of Cornfield, USA

Default ECC

My friend has an interview with ECC next week. She was looking for information about them, and couldn’t find much. I’ve heard tons about interac and nova, but I don’t remember much if anything being said about ECC. Does anyone know anything about them? Thanks!

Default Re: ECC

Serious answer: ECC has a reputation being one of the better Eikaiwa deals out there. I think you get a little more free time but the focus is still on sales and your friend has to be willing to accept that. I don't know much more than that though.

There's actually a very nice chart floating around the internet that compares all the major eikaiwa companies and even the JET Program. Your friend would do well to find it.

Yup I've heard good things about ECC as well. I have a friend who's been working there for 3 years now and he LOVES it. I plan on applying with them as well as JET...the seven week vacation thing they have in their package is pretty sweet (even though they don't pay as much as JET does, but it's a trade off i guess)
    With ECC you apparently also have a better chance of being put in/near a city, so if that's what your friend's looking for i'd say go for it. I don't think their application process is as exhaustingly annoying either....

Doesn't do O-ramas

www.gaijinpot.com is your best bet for a site with Japan long-timers who know infinitessimally more than the average Genki dipshit bubble-world JET (myself included of course)

Based on what I've heard, the JET's process is longer than ECC, but all it takes is perfect timing, with combination of some luck!

A cynic is a person who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Delicious...and moist! kiwimusume's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lua View Post
    With ECC you apparently also have a better chance of being put in/near a city
    I can second this just by looking at their website. They don't seem to have much of a presence outside the big cities at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by goloons View Post
    My favorite student just tried to BITE MY NIPPLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coollead View Post
    Yeah, it's really good stuff. For some reason, they bound it as a book, instead of on a roll. There's 190 pages, which is probably good for at least a few dozen shits.