Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: JLPT

Default Re: JLPT

Still sad I won't be taking it D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    time spent? because RL has such a hard time juggling her hectic schedule? Between her high pressure job and loving boyfriend I'm supprised she has time to post here at all.....

Got my voucher today, too. Woo...let's see how this crap goes down.
    いいみで

Voucher get, time to fail.
    I thought it was time to use a sig

i actually did the test in the end.
    As expected it was a disaster.
    For some reason I had it in my head that a comma meant some sort of grammar that required the te form, hence the grammar questions were answered totally wrong and nonsensically.
    For the reading section I just zoned out, my hay fever was too strong and I couldn't even attempt to read anything so long.

Oh well. I was unsure I was even going to attempt it before hand, always knew I was going to fail this time. At least now I know what to expect when I do it for realz at christmas.

Yea I got kinda bored and lost concentration in the middle of the grammar/reading bit so started picking random answers. I don't think I did well in that exam.

Bombed that mofo.
    いいみで

Listening was pretty easy, feel ok about grammar/reading, probably majorly fvcked up kanji/vocab. I really suck at the ones where you have to choose which sentence is using the word correctly. The grammar this time was really weird too, since it mostly was about grammar from the N2 test (I took N1).

It was also the first time I've taken a JLPT without seeing someone get carded. I didn't notice anyone sneakily opening their test booklet before test time either. There weren't that many people either, at least there weren't that many at Matsue. There was only one test room per level.

There were plenty at my test opening their book and nothing happened, despite the yellow/red card lecture at the start. Also loads of talking, so I guess the invigilators just didn't seem to care.

I wanted to take the December 2013 test in the US, but then I found out I'd already booked a non-refundable vacation returning the day after the test. Major derp moment. So I'll try to take 1kyuu in Japan in July 2014.
    People who took the test in July should have their results already, correct? How did everyone do?

Got my results a while ago; failed N1 by two points. I forgot about signing up for December since I was busy finding a job and new place to live. I'll probably take it again in the summer, if I have time.

nihongonomori joey - YouTube

if anyone needs to study, some good video lessons for n2,n3,n1 grammar and vocab.