Thread: Changing Rooms???

Default Changing Rooms???

Okay, so I`ve just finished the worst lesson ever... The kids just plain ignored me throughout the whole of my introduction. I thought Technical schools were supposed to be fun?? I can`t wait to get back to my Academic High School, the strictness is forgiven!!!

If I hear one more chant of Beck-ham I might scream. Seriously, "What is my favourite colour?" reply "Beck-ham" Say what??? They know what favourite colour means... I checked, and it was in the damn presentation!!!!

Anyway, my point... what the friggin` hell happened to the changing rooms?? I`ve finished the lesson... I`m putting away the AV equipment and suddenly I hear a cry of "sensei" I think wow, not "Beck-ham" but "sensei!!" So I look up to see some boy running round in his UNDERPANTS!!!!

I think, here we go another trick on the ALT, but alas no not this time. All the boys are in their underpants and the class is void of any girls, except moi and the JTE. I look to the JTE for some kind of hint as to what the f#ck is going on... she`s being all jovial and slapping some of the underpanted boys on the back!!! WHAT!?!?!?!

I`m very confused, and suffering slightly from shock. I wouldn`t mind but the boys all look like 12 year olds (at a push, most would be pinned as 9) It`s so very, very wrong!!!! I should not be witness to this!!!

Oh, did I mention the girls were stripping off in the corridor?!?! They don`t have changing rooms either!!

What happens... do they junken to see who suffers the corridor?!?!?!?!

:?:

I'm speechless.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

they do it at my schools too, at leats, the boys change in the classroom, I don't know what the girls do. as soon as we finish the lesson, the girls dissappear and the boys strip off. meanwhile my (female) JTE and I are packing up in the classroom. This owuld never happen in Oz, thge boys would be too shamed by that age! lmao. Is funny though
    You may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with the reaper...